Welcome to our download page, your beloved Atlanta Hawks new logo is prepared in large PNG 2000+ pixels and EPS zipped in one file.
Want to know some brief design inspirations and short story behind this logo ? Just scroll down.
Finally Dunk Like a Total Badass
Introducing VERT SHOCK
The ONLY Proven 3-Step Jump Training Program That Adds AT LEAST 9 – 15+ Inches To Your Vertical Jump…
In Less Than 8 Weeks.
Guaranteed To Take YOU From Below The Rim To Throwing Down Your Own Nasty Dunks in LESS THAN 8 Weeks
Regardless of your age… Height… Athleticism… Genetics…
Atlanta Hawks Logo Design Ideas and Inspirations
- The franchise new primary logo was the return to their popular "Pac-Man logo" that used in 1972 - 1995.
- The new primary logo featured an evolved interpretation of the 1972 version with more aggressive stance with the hawk head rotated slightly downward, sharper bill and fierce predatory eyes.
- The "Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club" moniker was meant to communicate that the Hawks are more than just a team of 15 players". The Basketball Club recognises the contributions of the entire staff to their success. It respects and honors past players and coaches and their significance.
Atlanta Hawks Logo Trivia
- Atlanta Hawks logo history can be traced back to 1946. The franchise was originally named Buffalo Bisons since they were established in Buffalo, New York. At the time they were a member of National Basketball League (NBL). Interestingly, after 38 days, the team moved to Moline, Illinois and renamed to Tri-Cities Blackhawks.
- After joining NBA in 1949, the team were moved again to Milwaukee, Wisconsin and hence changed their name to Milwaukee Hawks.
- But then, in 1955, they were moved again to St. Louis, Missouri. Thus, renamed again to St. Louis Hawks.
- In 1968 the Hawks were sold to two new co-owners in Atlanta and moved again to Atlanta, Georgia. And the franchise had used the name Atlanta Hawks until today.
- Hence, Atlanta Hawks was one the NBA teams that most often changed their logo. The 2015 emblem was the 11th version since Tri-Cities Blackhawkes.
- There was no record regarding what logo they used as Buffalo Bisons, since the name only lasted 38 days. Perhaps they didn't even have the time to create the logo before moved to Moline, Illinois.
Atlanta Hawks Color Codes (RGB, CMYK, Hex, Pantone)
The Atlanta Hawks colors are Red, Green Volt and Charcoal. Use CMYK and Pantone (if applicable) color for printing. For websites, blog, fan page you can use Hex or RGB color codes.
RGB: (225, 58, 62
HEX COLOR: #E03A3E
PANTONE: PMS 186
HAWKS GREEN REVOLT
RGB: (196, 214, 0)
HEX COLOR: #C1D32F
PANTONE: PMS 382
RGB: (38, 40, 42)
HEX COLOR: #26282A
PANTONE: PMS 426