Welcome to our download page, your beloved Brooklyn Nets logo vector is prepared in EPS file along with a large 2000+ pixels PNG transparent logo zipped in one file.
Brooklyn Nets Logo Design Ideas and Inspirations
- The primary use of black and white colors is to symbolize Brooklyn's strong traditions and grittiness and show uncompromising confidence.
- The use of black and white color pallete, together with Rollsign font, also inspired by the Old New York subway signage system. Hence, the design also serves as a celebration the history and heritage of New York City by taking inspiration from the signage system when Brooklyn had its own major professional team in 1957.
- The bold black shield shape is intended to symbolize the team's strength and character of Brooklyn. It also serves as a salute to the shields in the Nets's previous logo.
- The 'B' inside a basketball proudly expresses the team's borough.
Brooklyn Nets Logo Trivia
- The Nets logo was designed by Timothy Morris, a designer whom was part of the hip hop legend JAY-Z's design group. JAY-Z was also one the Brooklyn Nets investor.
- This logo is the eighth version and have been used since 2012.
- This logo is now called "the new badge of Brooklyn" by a very optimistic Nets CEO Brett Yormark.
- The NETS name was selected because it rhymes similar to the New York Mets (baseball) and New York Jets (American football). Nets also relates to basketball in general.
Brooklyn Nets Color Codes (RGB, CMYK, Hex, Pantone)
The Brooklyn Nets colors are black and white. Use CMYK and Pantone (if applicable) color for printing. For websites, blog, fan page you can use Hex or RGB color codes.
RGB: (6, 25, 34)
HEX COLOR: #000000
PANTONE: PMS BLACK
NETS DARK GRAY
RGB: (112, 114, 113)
HEX COLOR: #707271
PANTONE: PMS 424