Welcome to our download page, your beloved Chicago Bulls logo is prepared in large PNG 2000+ pixels and EPS zipped in one file.
Want to know some brief design inspirations and short story behind this logo ? Just scroll down.
Chicago Bulls Logo Design Ideas and Inspirations
- Dean P. Wessel, the logo designer, clearly wanted to make the logo as aggressive as possible. By adding design elements of horns remain stained with blood, three arch lines on the bull's forehead and bags under the eyes, the end result was the iconic angry and fierce looking red bull icon.
- The Bulls jersey colors red, black and white were in incorporated within this logo.
- The team picked the bull symbol because Chicago was the house of one of the largest slaughterhouse in world and beef trading market in the world.
- The logo uses Stymie Black font which has old style strokes typically seen on cowboy western movies.
Chicago Bulls Logo Trivia
- Chicago Bulls logo history dated back to 1966, where Dean P. Wessel designed the logo as a favor to his friend and founder of the Bulls, Dick Klein.
- Wessel were paid with free tickets to the team's games only since the franchise didn't have much money at that time. He also never received any royalties.
- This logo is the only one in NBA that remains used from 1966 until today.
- An interesting thing happens when you turn the Chicago Bulls logo upside down, you will see an image resembles a robot sitting on a bench reading a large thick book.
Chicago Bulls Color Codes (RGB, CMYK, Hex, Pantone)
The Bulls colors are Green, Gold, Brown, Silver, Black and Beige. Use CMYK and Pantone (if applicable) color for printing. For websites, blog, fan page you can use Hex or RGB color codes.
CHICAGO BULLS COLORS BLACK
HEX COLOR: #000000
PANTONE: PMS BLACK
CHICAGO BULLS COLORS RED