Welcome to our download page, your beloved Warriors new 2019 logo is prepared in large PNG 2000+ pixels and EPS zipped in one file.
Want to know some brief design inspirations and short story behind this logo ? Just scroll down.
Golden State Warriors Logo Design Ideas and Inspirations
- The updated 2019 logo subtly tweaked the 2010 logo into a more accurate and precise appearance, which can be seen their official tweet below:
The updated logo for next season has a fresh look.— Golden State Warriors (@warriors) June 12, 2019
It depicts a more accurate portrayal of the Bay Bridge and uses a custom font. pic.twitter.com/oqpEsmgHwM
- The yellow circle surrounding the Bay Bridge was centered both horizontally and vertically as opposed to previous one that placed slightly higher.
- The similar Eastern Span of Bay Bridge silhouette also redrawn by using bolder and more uniform line widths compared to its former version which was drawn using more perspective stroke lines.
- The Copperplate font was replaced with a new custom font which seems to derived from the team's official Avenir font and mixed with Montserrat Bold, as the curves and well rounded corners fonts were becoming very trendy since Google began using them in their new 2015 logo.
- The letter L, D, E, N, A, W, and R in the new custom font were stylized with a small left-pointing triangle shape added to their upper left corner showcases speed and precision element and maybe as a nod to the Warriors' sonic 1997-2010 logo typeface.
- The franchise logo remains depicting Bay Bridge silhouette as a focal point to represent the team's standing as the Bay Area's professional basketball team. The bridge silhouette also served as a homage to their historical "The City" logo.
- Warriors Royal Blue and California Golden Yellow were used as these two colors are the most prevalent in the franchise uniform history.
Golden State Warriors Logo Trivia
- This logo is the ninth version, with the first version dating back to 1962 which featuring Indian warrior headdress. As time goes by, the franchise also had used California State shape outline, and a blue warrior figure holding lightning bolt as their primary logo.
- At the time when they first introduced the former Bay Bridge logo in June 2010, the bridge didn't even finished yet.
- The team chose Bay Bridge over the Golden Gate Bridge as their emblem, because they felt Bay Bridge connected their San Francisco and Oakland fan bases.
- Currently, Golden State Warriors is the only team in NBA not named after a city, state or region.
Golden State Warriors Color Codes (RGB, CMYK, Hex, Pantone)
The Warriors code colors code are Royal Blue and Yellow. Use CMYK and Pantone (if applicable) color for printing. For websites, blog, fan page you can use Hex or RGB color codes.
WARRIORS ROYAL BLUE
RGB: (29, 66, 138)
HEX COLOR: #1D428A
PANTONE: PMS 7687
RGB: (253 , 185 , 39)
HEX COLOR: #FDB927
PANTONE: PMS 123