Welcome to our download page, your beloved Miami Heat logo is prepared in large PNG 2000+ pixels and EPS zipped in one file.
Want to know some brief design inspirations and short story behind this logo ? Just scroll down.
Maybe you’ve heard of Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington…
His dunks are casually featured in Slam Magazine and Bleacher Report.
He was on TNT’s hit show The Dunk King.
Here’s a picture of him accepting the first-place trophy at the Nike World Dunk Contest alongside LeBron and Anthony Davis.
Even though he may be considered the world’s top dunker, he wasn’t always flying around the world just to showcase his dunks…
Long story short, after using and mastering the 3 simple steps in VERT SHOCK, he has taken his dunks to a whole new level.
Miami Heat Logo Design Ideas and Inspirations
- Miami Heat's "flaming ball" going through a basketball hoop design clearly derived from the franchise's Heat name.
- The combination of Red together with Yellow color further enhances the heat design theme.
- The T was stylized by adding a small flaming shape on the right side of the T horizontal bar to emphasize the heat element.
- The use of Red, Black, Yellow and White colors also intended to represent teams official together with their jersey colors.
Miami Heat Logo Trivia
- The Miami Heat logo history dated back to the year 1998, where Miami Herald Newspaper held a public design contest for their logo. It was Mark Henderson and Richard Lyons' design that come out as a winner from a thousand plus submissions. Their design won with 34% fan vote.
- Henderson and Lyons's logo was used from 1998 to 2000 before minor-tweaked and modified to this current version. Hence this second version had been used since 2000 until today.
- Also how did Miami Heat get its name? In October 1986, the team held a contest to name the franchise. And it was Stephanie Freed that submitted Miami Heat name who came out as the winner. Other interesting entry names included Miami Vice, Miami Machos, Miami Suntrotters, Miami Armadillos, and Miami Barracudas.
Miami Heat Colors Codes (RGB, CMYK, Hex, Pantone)
The Miami Heat colors are Red, Black and Yellow. Use CMYK and Pantone (if applicable) color for printing. For websites, blog, fan page you can use Hex or RGB color codes.
RGB: (152, 0, 46)
HEX COLOR: #98002E
PANTONE: PMS 202
RGB: (6, 25, 34)
HEX COLOR: #000000
PANTONE: PMS BLACK
RGB: (249, 160, 27)
HEX COLOR: #F9A01B
PANTONE: PMS 137