Welcome to our download page, your beloved Philadelphia 76ers logo is prepared in large PNG 2000+ pixels and EPS zipped in one file.
Want to know some brief design inspirations and short story behind this logo ? Just scroll down.
Philadelphia 76ers Logo Design Ideas and Inspirations
- As always, the 76ers logo primary design theme displays the patriotic nature of the United States. The inspiration was taken from the fact that Philadelphia is the birthplace of American Independence.
- Hence, the Sixers's name "76" also came from the signing of the United States Declaration of Indepence in Philadelphia in 1776.
- The thirteen stars were arranged in a circle above the number 7 represent the original 13 American colonies.
- The selection of blue, red and white colors also seems to be derived from the American flag colors.
- The white basketball logo was updated to be more lifelike compared to the 2010 version.
- Shown below is the tweet announcing the 2015 new logo from the franchise official Twitter account:
Philadelphia 76ers Logo Trivia
- The 76ers logo history dated back to 1947. At the beginning, the franchise name was Syracuse Nationals.
- When purchased by two Philadelphians, Irv Kosloff and Ike Richman in 1963, the Nationals was moved to Philadelphia. Subsequently, a contest was held to rename the club. It was Walt Stahlberg who won the contest from 500 entries. Hence, the name Philadelphia 78ers had been used until today.
- This logo is the fifth version and have been used since 2015 up to the present.
Philadelphia 76ers Colors Codes (RGB, CMYK, Hex, Pantone)
The Sixers colors are Blue, Red, Navy and Silver. Use CMYK and Pantone (if applicable) color for printing. For websites, blog, fan page you can use Hex or RGB color codes.
RGB: (0,107, 182)
HEX COLOR: #006BB6
PANTONE: PMS 293
RGB: (237, 23, 76)
HEX COLOR: #ED174C
PANTONE: PMS 199
RGB: (0. 43. 92)
HEX COLOR: #002B5C
PANTONE: PMS 289
RGB: (196, 206, 211)
HEX COLOR: #C4CED4
PANTONE: PMS 877