Welcome to our download page, your beloved Phoenix Suns logo is prepared in large PNG 2000+ pixels and EPS zipped in one file.
Want to know some brief design inspirations and short story behind this logo ? Just scroll down.
Crazy video of the world's highest dunker
If you've never seen the world's highest dunker in action where have you been?
This dude is so badass it's insane!
He has a vertical leap of over 50.1" and has invented a bunch of dunks nobody else can do.
No wonder he's blowing up on Youtube right now!
Check out this video compilation of his best dunks. You're not gonna believe your eyes…
Phoenix Suns Logo Design Ideas and Inspirations
- The Phoenix Suns new logo evolved from its previous siblings with some slight variations in colours and font.
- The emblem backdrop colour was black. Combined with the yellow sunburst and orange basketball, this new logo gives us a more energetic and bolder feel.
- The sunburst basketball still retained the orange and yellow color scheme. In particular, since orange has resonated well with their fans.
- Compared to its previous logos, the Suns stacked woodmark was designed with beveling and gray accent. Whereas its predecessors used hard shadow lettering.
Phoenix Suns Logo Trivia
- Phoenix Suns logo history can be traced back to 1968. The Arizona Republic held contest to name the team. Among Scorpions, Cougars, Thunderbirds, Wranglers, Tumbleweeds and other 28,000 entries, "The Suns" was chosen as the franchise name.
- Then, came the logo design process. At first, the Suns co-owners hired a commercial artist to design the franchise logo for $5,000 but couldn't get a satisfying result. Hence, Stan they contacted Stan Fabe from Tucson. And the rest was history.
- Fabe's sunburst basketball concept remains exists in today's current logo. Fabe designed the first sunburst logo for only $200.
- This logo is the fourth version in the franchise history since 1968.
Phoenix Suns Colors Code (RGB, CMYK, Hex, Pantone)
What are the Phoenix Suns colors? They are Purple, Orange, Black, Gray, Yellow, Dark Orange and Light Gray. Use CMYK and Pantone (if applicable) color for printing. For websites, blog, fan page you can use Hex or RGB color codes.
RGB: (29, 17, 96)
HEX COLOR: #1D1160
PANTONE: PMS 275
RGB: (229, 96, 32)
HEX COLOR: #E56020
PANTONE: PMS 159
RGB: (6, 25, 34)
HEX COLOR: #000000
PANTONE: PMS BLACK
RGB: (99, 113, 122)
RGB: (249, 160, 27)
HEX COLOR: #F9A01B
PANTONE: PMS 137
SUNS DARK ORANGE
RGB: (185, 89, 21)
HEX COLOR: #B95915
PANTONE: PMS 1675
SUNS LIGHT GRAY
RGB: (190, 192, 194)
HEX COLOR: #BEC0C2
PANTONE: COOL GRAY 5